Access Alloys complete range of wheels have been tested to the highest International standards. All styles are approved by VIA JWL & TUV.
Access Alloys offers a 12 month (from the original invoice date) guarantee on all paint and/or chrome finishes. Access Alloys also offers a lifetime structural guarantee on all of our wheels, only under normal driving conditions. Any and all warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser. The original invoice must also be supplied with the date of purchase.
Access Alloys will repair or replace a wheel once it is proven faulty within the warranty period. Forward and return freight will be at the owner’s expense in all warranty situations. Cost of mounting/demounting tyres from wheels, wheel balancing/alignment, and other consequential costs incurred during the warranty process will be at the owner’s expense.
Wheels purchased from Access Alloys may only be used on motor vehicles which fall within the weight specified for the wheel. In no circumstances should wheels be used on vehicles other than a motor vehicle such as caravans, boat trailers, horse floats or anything else which would not be classified as a motor vehicle. Use of the wheels on anything other than a motor vehicle will void the warranty
Covered by warranty
Items covered in the warranty are subject to those items noted below as not being covered in the warranty.
- Peeling or flaking paint/chrome within the 1 year/12 month warranty period
- Pinhole air leaks
- Cracks through a spoke, unless incorrectly fitted to a vehicle which exceeds the maximum load capacity.
NOT covered by warranty
- Cosmetic defects on the window, stud holes, or inner/hidden parts of the rim.
- Impact fractures or buckling of the wheels.
- Wheels that are not cleaned or maintained and defects start to appear on the finish.
- Damages in the finish of the wheel such as chipped paint or scratches that are caused by careless/inappropriate tyre-fitting process.
- Wheels that have been modified/repaired
- Wheels that have been damaged in transit by accident or any other method outside the hands of Access Alloys.
- Wheels that have been fitted with the knowledge that they are not load rated for the vehicle.
- Inappropriate usage of the wheels, eg. passenger wheels used for off-road purposes or use on anything other than a motor vehicle such as caravans, boat trailers, horse floats or anything else which would not be classified as a motor vehicle.
- Any accessories that are supplied free with the original purchase eg, wheel nuts/bolts or hub rings are not covered under the wheel warranty.
- Wheels that have been fitted with the wrong tyres or used to carry excessive loads.